Starting from June 26, SkyUp Airlines (Kyiv) will resume domestic flights in Ukraine.
In a press statement, the airline said on Tuesday that the first, in particular, flights are launched from Kyiv to Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv and Zaporizhia. In July, flights will start between Kharkiv and Lviv, Kharkiv and Odesa, Lviv and Odesa, as well as Lviv and Kherson.
Based on the current schedule, flights from Kyiv to Lviv and Odesa are planned on June 26, from Kyiv to Kharkiv and Zaporizhia on June 29, as well as from Lviv and Odesa to Kyiv, and June 30 from Kyiv to Lviv.
In addition, ticket sales will also start for flights from July 1 to September 15 for the following destinations:
– Kyiv-Lviv (daily, except Sunday), Lviv-Kyiv (daily, except Saturday);
– Kyiv-Odesa-Kyiv (daily, 11 times a week);
– Kyiv-Kharkiv-Kyiv (daily, except Sunday);
– Kyiv-Zaporizhia (daily, except Saturday), Zaporizhia-Kyiv (daily, except Sunday);
– Kharkov-Lviv-Kharkiv (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday);
– Kharkiv-Odesa-Kharkiv (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday);
– Lviv-Kherson-Lviv (Monday, Thursday, Saturday);
– Lviv-Odesa-Lviv (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday).
The cost of tickets starts from Hrt 500 for a one way ticket without baggage.
At the same time, the airline clarify that minor changes in the schedule are possible for some flights as from July 16